5 Popular Fall Honeymoon Destinations
As summer melts away and the cool breezes of fall blow through, tons of couples in the Philadelphia area are ditching their flip-flops and getting ready to walk down the aisle while surrounded by the changing leaves. If you’re tying the knot this fall, consider honeymooning in one of these five popular destinations for couples looking to get away after their big day!
- Australia. Travel agents for vacation in Philadelphia, PA have noticed an increase in travelers heading down under for a getaway–and Australia makes the ideal destination for a fall honeymoon as well! Dry season in Australia lasts from June through October, making now the ideal time to enjoy light spring weather in Sydney or Melbourne!
- Aruba. Looking to get away from the chilly winds of the north? Why not enjoy a day on the beach with your new spouse in sunny Aruba, where the temperature in October can easily rise to over 85 degrees? Surf’s up!
- Italy. If you’re into fine wine, the arts, culture, and some of the best food in the world, Italy might be the perfect destination for you and your spouse. From sightseeing in Rome and Venice to moonlit walks along the coast in Catalina, Italy has a never-ending stream of honeymoon hotspots!
- Napa Valley. Looking to stay in the US for your upcoming trip? October is the perfect time to visit Napa Valley, California–especially if you’re a wine lover! Fall is the season for wine tastings and new flavors, so foodies will never get bored on a honeymoon trip to Napa Valley!
- Morocco. October is a popular month to travel to Morocco because it’s slightly cooler than the high summer season, but don’t let that stop you from visiting the country’s famous coastlines! Whether you’re interested in crystal clear waters or perfectly spiced cuisine and culture, Morocco is the ideal honeymoon destination.
No matter where you’re going after you say “I do,” working with a travel agency in Doylestown, PA can help you plan the perfect trip. Give Jet Set Travels a call today at 215-309-8272 to get started!